We foster our compliance with the highest security and data protection standards in a responsible manner. We inspect the security of the premises, the reliability of the employees, the quality of the production and the level of protection in the production premises regularly.
Operation Permits and Certificates
Systems installed according to the ISO standards
- Quality management system according to the ISO 9001 requirements
- Environmental protection management system according to the ISO 14001 requirements
- Information security management system according to the ISO 27001 requirements
- Secure printing management system according to the ISO 14298 requirements
- Anti-corruption management system according to the ISO 37001 requirements
Permits granted in the Republic of Lithuania
- License of the Service of Technological Security of State Documents under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania to produce secure documents and secure document forms
- Permits from the Department of State Security of the Republic of Lithuania and the Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Lithuania to carry out activities related to highly classified information
- Confirmation of the State Border Guard Service of the Republic of Lithuania that the premises of the printing house are adequately protected for the production of secure documents
Additional safety measures
- The territory of the printing house is protected by a physical and optical barrier.
- The premises are equipped with an advanced video surveillance and access control system.
- The printing house is guarded around the clock by armed security personnel.
- The advanced multi-layer IT protection installed ensures comprehensive information security.
- Logistics services are provided by a collection company.